Learn more KonJac Red Volcanic mud
Konnyaku has been used in Korea, Japan and China for over 1,500 years as medicine, food, a dieting aid and a beauty product. Due to the plant's claimed health giving properties, the KonJac Sponge was originally created for delicate baby skin.
- 100% natural vegetable fibre
- Packed with minerals & antioxidants
- 100% free from impurities & pollutants
- 100% Cruelty Free & Vegan
- Naturally sustainable
- Environmentally safe
- Kind to the environment & skin
- 100% biodegradable
- Gently Exfoliates
- Deeply Cleanses Skin and Eye Area
- Refines Pores
- Ideal for easily irritated, hypersensitive skin
- Prepares the skin for make-up
- Leaves skin radiant and rejuvenated
- Works with or without cleanser
- Suits even the most sensitive skin
- Silky soft when wet
- Colouring and additive free
- 100% natural and biodegradable
HOW IT WORKS
The texture of the KonJac sponge is pillow-soft once hydrated in water, and totally safe to use around eyes to remove daily grime and water-based make-up. Hydrate in warm water and squeeze excess water out. Taking the sphere side, gently massage the sponge over skin and polish your skin in small, circular motions for as little or long as you like.
The KonJac sponge can be used on its own, or with the cleanser of your choice. If you use a cleanser, use less than normal, as the sponge helps the cleanser to work harder and go further.
Focus on problem areas, and use twice daily for the best effects. After use, squeeze the sponge out and hang to dry. The better care you give the sponge the longer it lasts, which can be up to 3 months.
Approximately 8cm wide, it fits in the palm of your hand for easy cleansing. Just add water for the ultimate natural skincare exfoliation.