Gua Sha Tool
MUST be used with a serum or a balm/oil with a lot of slip! In a scraping motion, start from the center of your face and scrape outwards. Use the small divot on the nose bridge, in between brows, and jawline and larger edges on cheeks and forehead. Do 3 to 10 strokes (anything over 10 could overdo it) on each section of the face, applying light to medium pressure. Use three times a week.
- Helps to enhance natural contour
- Promotes tension release from furrowed brows and clenched jaw
- Relieves overactive facial muscles to help combat dynamic wrinkles
- Assists in lifting and firming skin over time
Use it as part of your skincare routine, after you’ve applied toner/serum. Start from the center of your face and roll outwards to push stagnant lymph away from the face. Use the bigger side for jaw/forehead/cheeks and the smaller side for eyes/brows. Use it for 2 minutes every morning. Additionally you can use our Facial Roller while using a sheet face mask.
- Helps repair skin by increasing oxygen and nutrient delivery
- Reduces inflammation caused by irritating products
- Gently moves stagnant fluids collected from laying horizontally during sleep
- Helps depuff face to promote a brighter complexion
Use a gentle mild soap and warm water to cleanse. Keep inside the box when not in use to prevent scratches.