Each Candle has been handmade & hand poured in Ireland from start to finish using only the best quality Soy & Fragrances.
- 100% Soy Wax
- Cruelty Free
- Long Lasting smell
- Biodegradable & non toxic
- Releases a Highly soothing fragrance scent
- Replace the candle when the fragrance scent is gone
- Clean burning with no soot residue, free from pesticides & herbicides
- Over 40 hrs Burn Time
How to use :
- For optimal burning, trim your wick to 3mm before each lighting to avoid smoking and overheating.
- Always protect the surface on which the candle sits.
- The first burn of any candle should be long enough for the entire top layer of wax to liquefy. This will ensure an even burn for each light.
- Refrain from burning candles longer than 4 hours at a time, and never burn a candle when there is less than 1cm of wax at the base.
- Never leave a candle burning unattended or within reach of drafts, pets, or small children.
- The candle jar will be hot after burning, so allow the wax to cool completely before handling
- Once the flame is extinguished make sure the wick is upright and centred.
- Extinguish the flame carefully by snuffing it rather than blowing on it.
- Store in a cool dry place
- Do not add water to the wax
- May stain fabric or surfaces
- Avoid prolonged contact with skin as it may cause irritation
For more information please look at our Tips & Safety page.
May cause an allergic reaction. Read the label before use. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water. If skin irritation occurs: get medical attention/advice. Keep away from children and pets. Toxic to aquatic life with long-lasting effects. Avoid release into the environment. Dispose of contents/containers in accordance with local regulations. Store out of direct sunlight, in a cool dry place.
In accordance with the European Regulation (EC) No 1272/2008 on Classification, Labelling and Packaging (CLP) (2009), information on the chemical composition and associated hazards of each fragrance contained within our products is provided.